I asked people what they’d say to others interested in coming to a Death Cafe and there were encouraging responses:
- Go for it! What have you got to lose?
- It’s a very loose collection of people with an openness and interest in exploring ideas around all aspects of death. It’s very low key.
- Do it! They’re for anyone who is going to die one day or knows someone who is.
- You should go! It’s for everyone.
- It’s fun, informative, comfortable.
Thanks to the twenty people who came, willing to share and enjoy the company. Thanks again to Kinfolk for their support